Voice of Environment(VoE)
Organization for Clean Green and sustainable Environment
Organization Dedicated to “Environment, People and Mother Earth”
Our Motto: “Raise our voice to save the wonderful nature”
The "Voice of Environment" is the registered National level organization under Indian society’s registration Act. XXI of 1860 which is working since 2010 and officially registered on 2014.
Brief History of VoE
A group of University student from Environmental Science department has started activity like public awareness camps, common public discussion for pilgrimages and other common people to spread consciousness regarding environmental conservation especially for the holy river "Ganga" during the “Maha Khumb Mela 2010-11" at Haridwar, Uttrakhand, India in the year 2010. Later on this group has started working for spreading the mass awareness to citizens of India as well as the entire globe by using social media and other media sources, gradually this mission extended to global environmental conservation and protection mission. VoE The organization dedicated for "Clean Green & Sustainable Environment". The "Voice of Environment" was established officially on 22nd September 2014 and finally registered under society registration Act. XXI of 1860 (India) located H.Q at Guwahati, Assam, India along with other states of India. Team VoE comprises of dedicated young group of environmentalist, researchers, and students from different fields working in different parts of India.
Our Aims and objectives:
1) To focus on the overall development of the Urban/Rural people in particularly with sustainable development.
2) To ensure better Health, sanitation for all citizen so that a meaningful and healthy life is ensured to every citizen
3) To conserve biodiversity and natural resources of the India as well as entire world. 4) To promote Research and Development in the field of Environmental Management for better future for all.
5) To encourage and promote Environmental studies in the country and spread awareness for Environmental conservation to the entire world.
2) Objectives: The Organization will work for sustainable development in partnerships between Civil Organization (Local Community, NGOs, Academic Institutions, and Private Enterprises/Businesses) and Government Departments of Environment, Biodiversity, Ecology, Forestry, Health, Safety, Sanitation, Education, Science, Technology, Research & Development etc. To works for welfare of Environmental Degree Holders, Environmental Professionals, and Environmentalists.
A Global Environmental broadcasting platform for all.